Ovo's StudyHub feature is a cloud-based service that connects Ovo Logger ADC 2.0 PCs with remote participants and observers so they can share methodological data. Using StudyHub:
- Scenario materials and questionnaires may be presented to remote Participants.
- Remote Observers may log notes. See the StudyHub for Observers page for details.
- All data are configured and stored on the Ovo Logger PC at your company's facility.
The StudyHub feature is a data conduit between clients in a GUID-protected online session. This connection is accomplished as follows:
- The moderator at the Ovo Logger PC runs Ovo Logger and opens the database for the study.
- The moderator open the StudyHub dialog box within Ovo Logger and logs into the cloud-based StudyHub server.
- After successful login the StudyHub session is initialized.
- At this point, the participant may connect to the study using a custom URL.
- Observers, if any, may log in using another custom URL
Examples of StudyHub views used by participants are presented below.
If the study moderator has configured scenario/task materials on the Ovo Logger PC, the participant can view them using StudyHub's participant page. Click here for a mock-up of the page in HTML format
If the study moderator has configured survey materials on the Ovo Logger PC, the participant can complete them using StudyHub's participant page.
The following graphic is an excerpt from a StudyHub survey. Click here for a mock-up of the page in HTML format