Usability Software: Ovo Logger
Enterprise-Ready Software for User Experience Research
Ovo Logger ADC, is a robust, extensible observational logging platform that is intended
for the rigors of user-centered design activities in an enterprise environment. Built
to run and control Ovo Studios Fixed and Portable
labs, Ovo Logger can also accommodate pre-existing labs with video recording, observational
logging, highlight clip and reel creation and processing, and automated analysis and reporting.
Ovo Logger Supports Almost Any Research Methodology
- Built by UX professionals and refined over years by UX researchers' feedback.
- Combine free-form note taking, categorization of behaviors, and QuickLog transcribing features to paint the complete picture of the user experience.
- Take notes in real time, post hoc, or allow multiple viewers to view and log remotely.
Ovo Logger Records Any User's Experience
- Records any operating system.
- Records any video format
- Imposes no load on user computer system resources.
- Imposes no requirements on user computer graphic card.
- Requires no software installation on the user's computer or device.