Ovo Logger 7.0 - Overview
Our flagship product, Ovo Logger 7.0, is a robust, extensible observational logging platform that is intended for the rigors of user-centered design activities in an enterprise environment. Please read our site's Client Testimonials page for examples of how Ovo Logger supports usability testing in companies like Microsoft, Intuit, and IBM.
Ovo Logger was forged in the high-throughput environment of central services usability teams in large corporations. As a result, its video recording technologies meet the following stringent requirements:
- record any operating system
- impose no requirements on the user computer's graphics card
- impose no load on the user computer's processor
- require no software install on the user's computer.
Additionally, to support the wide variety of participatory- and user-centered design methods in use in industry, Ovo Logger has the following features:
- supports multiple loggers with add-on software
- supports multiple remote observers
- supports multiple (any number) of categories for logged observations
- supports multiple (any number) of questionnaire sections
- includes industry-standard questionnaires as canned choices.