Usability Labs for Medical Device Testing
Surgical Suite Research Solutions
Ovo Studios Medical Device labs are created to have a compact, unobtrusive design
for use in any medical or clinical environment. We can employ small form-factor cameras,
rollable hardware racks, and shielded cabling to meet your test team's rigorous standards.
- We can design a "rollable lab" that can be easily deployed in a surgical suite without any fixed hardware.
- Easy to set up so that it doesn't intrude or interfere with the clinical environment.
- Native device capture from any medical device with a video out on it, e.g., fluoroscopes, CT scans, ultrasound.
- Mix feeds from the device with a camera feed of the physical environment or the clinician's workspace.
- Real-time observation can be set up in a separate environment so as not to distract the patient or provider.
- Combine video recording and researcher logs with biometric data.
- Call up video recordings based on key points in the biometric log.
- Ovo Logger's automated analysis of quantitative metrics provides key insights fast.
- Intuitive charts and graphs show results visually for maximum impact with stakeholders.
- Flexible and Customized
- Do you plan on having observers? If so, will they be local or remote?
- What video format(s) do the devices and monitors in your suite output?
- Do you think your doctors will agree to wear a microphone or will we need some other strategy?
- How many cameras would you like around the sterile field?